Thank you for your interest in
New World Montessori School.
We have elaborated our enrollment process to provide you with enough information to help you choose the right educational match for your child/children; this process consists of the following steps:
1. Attend a Prospective Family Seminar to obtain basic information about the Montessori method of Education, our school policies, daily schedules and activities, and a tour of the school environment.
These seminars are scheduled once a month. You may reserve a place by calling (915) 593-8091.
2. Complete an application form and mail it with a $40.00 non-refundable application fee.
3. Schedule a parental classroom observation one morning during regular school hours.
4. Bring your child for an evaluation:
Ages 2 years to 5: at 3:30 p.m.
a) First Evaluation: at 4:00 p.m.
b) On a separate date: invitation to spend one day in the classroom during regular school hours: 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., to observe and evaluate social interaction.
5. The school's office will schedule a family interview for you. We ask for both parents to be present if possible.
6. If there are no openings available for your child, you will be offered a place in our waiting list. When a place becomes available, you will be notified and asked to fill all the enrollment forms and make the required payments within a week from notification. If we do not hear from you after this period of time, we will understand that you are no longer interested in a place for your child, and we will remove your child's name from the waiting list.
7. All fees and forms are required to be paid and submitted before the children's entrance to our school.
1. Application for Admission Form
2. Returning Student Form 2021 - 2022
3. Enrollment Package 2021 - 2022
4. Summer Registration Form
Please use Adobe version 11 and up to open the files
If you have any questions, we will be happy to meet with you. Please call or e-mail the school to schedule an appointment.